How to add a custom food to Wholesome app
1. Click the app menu button on the top left (icon with 4 horizontal lines)
2. Click on 'my foods' section
3. Click on the green + button
4. Add the attributes listed on the page: name, brand, amount, calories etc. and take a photo, hit next.
It should look something like this:
5. Enter the nutrients on the product label and then click save
The food will now be listed on your my foods page under menu > my foods.
FAQ: Why do the percentages not match what I see on the label? Read here.