We are sorry to see that the USDA's SuperTracker will be discontinued at the end of June. But don't worry Wholesome has your back! With the Wholesome app you can:
- Log your food and track your nutrition of 90 nutrients including calories, macros, vitamins, minerals, omega 3's and antioxidants.
- Get food suggestions for what to eat next to fill your nutritional gaps
- Get warned when you've had too much sugar or fat
- View the nutritional content for foods and recipes
- See the top foods for any nutrient
- Personalize your nutrition goals
Wholesome also offers tracking of 40 antioxidants (e.g. Lutein, Lycopene, Beta Carotene, etc.) that are missing from SuperTracker. The data in Wholesome is sourced directly from the USDA so you will have access to the exact same great scientifically sourced nutritional database. Wholesome was created by a cancer survivor to help people take control of their health through good nutrition.